Gimme your stuff

Today I found this very nice site Gimme Your Stuff. A place to swap things.

What have I to offer?
* handmade things like bags, totes, softies, keyrings, mascottes, things made of felt

* dutch magazines
* craft books
* handprinted postcards

* fabric, ribbons, buttons
* recipes, cookbooks
* typical dutch things with windmills and wooden shoes
* open for other options


What do I like?
* most of all I love handcrafted things
* craft magazines
* fabric (cotton)
* things for my two girls(1 and 3 years)
* handprinted sets of postcards

* artprints
* shinzi katoh things
* open for everything beautiful and special

6 comments:

l.y. said...

Hi! I would love to swap some stuff with you, if you're still swapping :) I'm particularly interested in anything handmade, crafty, and fabrics :) Thanks! -Lesley [liupinn at gmail dot com]

esque said...

Hello! I would love to swap with you (if you still are).

here's my blog: inkihandmade.blogspot.com
Thanks :)

Nika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
s said...

Hi there!
I'm from England and I'm interested in swapping with you. I love fabrics and handmade things and I think it'd be a wonderful swap.
Please leave me a comment or email me at twinklythegeek@hotmail.com.

- Jeanette

Giuli said...

Hi!
My name is Giuliana, I'm a mum of 36, and I live in Italy.
I've taken a look to your blog trought GIMME YOUR STUFF.
I wish to trade Japanese craft books (felt, sewing and embroidery) or magazine (especially Cotton & Paint and similar), japanese fabric.
I can send anything you want from my coutry, if I'm able to find.
Do you trade again?
Happy to hear from you,
have a nice day!
Giuli
www.scrapzone.blogspot.com
giuliana.p@tele2.it

an said...

Hoi,
Grappig, ik had je blog al veel langer ontdekt en nu zag ik je staan bij Gimme your stuff ...
Ik woon in Antwerpen, 't is niet de andere kant van de wereld, maar vroeg me af of je zin had om te 'swappen'.
Ik denk dat ik wel een beetje een beeld heb van wat je smaak is (ongeveer zelfde als de mijne) en wou voorstellen om een paar kleine, niet te dure spulletjes te ruilen. Lijkt me leuk! Laat maar horen wat je ervan vindt, groetjes An