Homemade swap


Like I mentioned before I discovered this site where you can find swappartners to swap whatever you like: Gimme Your Stuff. I was contacted by a teacher from New York and we agreed to do a homemade/crafting-swap. And here's what I sent to her: A handbag made with a vintage piece of embroidering. Some cards made with homemade stamps. A keyring made of felt. Fabrics (one typical dutch), ribbons, buttons and some others small things. I enjoyed making these items. I've been collecting embroidered pieces of "art" for a while now. But this is actually the first time that I used one. It cost me three needles but was worth it. More embroidered projects will follow.

And this is what I got from Lesley. Everything is beautifull. The headband and belt are worn daily by my daughter.

No comments: