Another crafting-date with my friend


There was a time (some 20 years ago) my mother and I used to go to a Laura Ashley-factory-outlet once in a while. We bought mostly fabrics over there. Remnants of those fabrics are used for these pennants. They're hanging in our livingroom to celebrate spring (finally). I had to think of a reason to keep them hanging, since there's not going to be another birthday in this house till november. My friend made a beautiful off-white garland for her daughters holy communion from the fabric of her crib. What a lovely idea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wat een leuke slinger heb je ervan gemaakt. Wat een mooie grappige foto om je bezig te zien met je dochter.

atelierlemlem said...

Ja, ik vindt die slinger ook heel mooi, een ideetje om ook nog eens te maken... Ik was vroeger ook dol op Laura Asley...