Winners


First of all thank you for your friendly comments and congratulations on the 100st post on my blog. This time my daughter didn't pick the winner, but a random number generator did. And the winner is Heleen from Dutch Colours.
There's another winner. And that's me. I got the 'Brillante Weblog Award' from Hilde. Thank you. After a bit of searching I found where this award was about and here are the rules:* The winner can put the logo on her blog.* Link the person you received your award from.* Nominate at least 7 other blogs.* Put links of those blogs on yours.* Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated. I think seven nominations is a bit much so I will nominate three. Here are my winners: Floortje from Flora for her fabulous blogging-debut. A daily read for me. Jessica from How About Orange for her funny links. And Erna from Blij Als Mij because I admire her productivity.

3 comments:

floortje said...

WoooHhH...What an honour! Just started and then already this award. Thanks! I will pay it forward :-)

Pina said...

Congratulations! You really deserve the award.

l.y. said...

So when will you start selling your awesome rubber stamps? :)