Baking with the girls

I came across the recipe for lemon & cumin-cupcakes in a magazine. You wouldn't expect cumin in sweet pastry, but it tasts delicious. Add raisins, soaked in lemonjuice, almond-shavings, lemon-peel and cumin to regular cupcake-batter, et voila. Talking about cupcakes: did you know there's a complete cupcake-world? I recently discovered the existence of cupcake-wrappers when seeing them in two different magazines. When I started googling I found not only wrappers but cupcake-cases, -toppers, -boxes, -stands and more. For example at Cupecakewrappers or Paper Orchid or De Leukste Taartenshop. I definitely need these ones!

3 comments:

floortje said...

inderdaad vreemde combi, maar ik hou van zoet en van komijn, dus zal vast wel lekker zijn...prachtig die haarbanden met rozen!

Victoria said...

Oh my gosh, that sounds like me, I'll make some this afternoon!

Isabelle said...

this recipe sounds delicious ... and I found fun cupcake cases on Cupcake social, here is the etsy shop : http://www.etsy.com/shop/CupcakeSocial?page=1