Warm atmosphere

Yesterday I had a tiny, tiny party to celebrate my birthday. A good day to use my recently thrifted wooden bowl collection. The bowls were easy to find in second hand stores. Not very popular (yet?) I guess. We filled them with typical 70's snacks. Nuts, peanuts, raw vegetable fingerfood with a dip, crackers with tuna- and eggsalad, small slices of sausage and cheese cubes. We started the afternoon with this Ottolenghi apple and olive olive oil cake. Our new favourite apple cake!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ziet er goed uit! Met zo'n lekkere taart zal die verjaardag wel geslaagd zijn. Grtjes C.

lightbluegrey said...

heb zeker wel aan je gedacht, maar alsnog: van harte, meid! maak er een mooi nieuw levensjaar van.

Anonymous said...

Proficiat, hope you had a nice day,
with lots of beautifull presents and nice people to celebrate with.
Sounds like my kind of party...
70ties ohhh...

grt Yvonne