Memory lane

A friend of my mother asked me to do workshops for a good cause. I immediately agreed, because they would be held in my old primary school. So last friday morning I worked with 31 girls and 1 brave boy to make felt key ring hangers. They had beautiful results to sell at the good-cause-market. Immediately afterwards I had to rush off to my next appointment. What a week it was. Mostly filled with nice things, but too many of them. The inevitable migraine attack set in friday night as soon as the kids were in bed.

3 comments:

atelier077 said...

Wat een uitdaging om 32 kids z'n workshop te geven, petje af. Jammer dat er dan een lelijke migraine komt op zetten.. Groetjes, josine

Anonymous said...

LEuk om weer eens terug te zijn in je oude school, iets kleiner dan in de herinneringen? En beterschap met de migraine.

Anonymous said...

yuo are great! a creative runner!