I love it when something goes 'wrong' in a creative process. It challenges your creativity. This time I had a large piece of (thrifted) white fabric that I wanted to dye for making easter/birthday bunnies. I prepared the mixture in a bucket that would later appear rather small for the amount of fabric. It couldn't move around. As a result I got an uneven coloured sheet, with a wonderful ombre effect. The bunnies came out beautiful. More beautiful than when they would have been all the same mandarin color, I think. I used the tutorial I wrote for Knippie last year. The template you'll find here. For a change I have added a seam and turned the bunnies instead of the visible seam.