Brabantse worstenbroodjes

It's unbelievable but I won two books last month. It's not that I'm entering every contest, but just once in a while when one catches my eye. But results are great ;-D. Two out of three (the third one will close much later) till now. The Rachel Khoo book is from a contest in a supermarket magazine and, to my surprise, happened to have my new favourite dish in it. For the second one, the new Home Baked by Yvette van Boven, we had to determine the weight of a pile of books, in the library. Second prize was for my daughter, who made her own guess, can you believe it? Yesterday I homebaked sausage rolls, a local treat, from that book. Pretty good, for a first try. They tasted even better. Here's a similar recipe.

4 comments:

Trudy said...

Leuk zeg! Gefeliciteerd met je prijzen!

Saskia said...

Gefeliciteerd!! Altijd fijn kookboeken en die worstebroodjes ga ik ook maar eens maken... :)

Helmi said...

Proficiat! Wat een mooie prijs. Ik ben gek op worstenbroodjes en heb een familie recept. Heerlijk, ik ruik ze al!

Yvonne said...

Kristel, weer fantastisch goed, leuk!! Wie weet hebben we op dezelfde laatste prijs ingeschreven???