My girl, my city

Sunday-afternoon, J. is at a birthday party, A. needs some rest and N. wants to have lunch in the city with me. Good idea. Some mother-daughter-time. We enjoyed a delicious lunch at NomNom. She took the hotdog and I choose a Nomentje (4 sandwiches). Hmmm... Afterwards we did some shopping. What a lovely city 's-Hertogenbosch has become these last years! So many unique shops. Here are some hotspot-lists for my hometown: Remade with love, Den Bosch City Blog, En Suus en Elle Eten. Maybe you'll find some tips for when you are coming to see the Bosch-exhibition anyway. At last N. and I went to the library, where a lightning artist made free sketches on the occasion of the centenary of the library. There was no waiting line so we sat on the chair and in 5 minutes she produced this funny caricature.

2 comments:

lightbluegrey said...

Schattig meiske!

Helmi said...

Bedankt voor de tips. Ik ga meestal naar Maastricht omdat ik daar in mijn studententijd heb gewoond. Mijn middelste zoon wil graag naar Den Bosch verhuizen. Dat begrijp ik, het is een mooie stad.