Luck

A new dress (same pattern as this one) for a six-year-old. On a clothes-hanger with memories. When I was 10 weeks pregnant from J. I started bleeding. During holidays in France. We looked up the word 'pregnant' in the dictonary ('enceinte', I'll never forget) and went to the doctor. He send us to the hospital with the words that I probably had a miscarriage. There we got an echo and it showed our little girl, clearly alive and kicking. We were so relieved and happy! On the way back we bought a little baby-suit. And for that suit I improvised this hanger. Using some wire and a string of beads that decorated a jar of african sauce.

3 comments:

Isabelle said...

great story with an happy ending ...

floortje said...

mooi hoor! prachtige kledinghanger en het verhaal maakt hem natuurlijk helemaal mooi.

Anna-R said...

Iets om heerlijk te koesteren. Prachtig verhaal!