I could organize a party like this for you too...

I'm preparing a DIY-birthday-workshop for next weekend. Getting together, talk, eat and celebrate is the main objective. But in the meantime the ladies can choose from three, not too complicated, projects and make themselves something to take home. I have made a small instruction booklet from which the women will be working. And I will be guiding the process. Making a dreamcatcher (from my book) is one of the possibilities this time. The ones you see here are made as examples. With felt feathers (because I'm allergic to real ones), that turned out rather nice, I think.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Echt weer een geweldig DIY pakketje! Dat wordt vast een succes.

Anne-Marie said...

Dat wordt een gezellige verjaardag! Groetjes, Anne-Marie

Siem said...

Kijk, dan is dat allergisch zijn toch maar mooi goed voor een prachtig nieuw idee! Veel plezier!

Oon said...

Oooh, mooi!
En een DIY-birthday-workshop klinkt te gek!

Kris said...

Wat een leuk idee!